Saturday, May 19, 2012

DIRECTOR'S KUT

Will Moore director/editor/owner of Pyrex TV


1. So what sparked your interest in becoming a video director/editor?


 Will Moore (Pyrex TV):  It actually started after I decided to no longer rap, but still wanted to do something involved  with music. I wanted to do something to give all the talented people that I knew some exposure. So i thought a local DVD would be dope. I feel in love with video after that. 






2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years as a video director?

Will Moore (Pyrex TV):  I see my brand being a go to choice for various types of people involved in the music world on all levels, who want a creative profession but raw project.




3. Is there an artist that you would love to work with, both locally as well as main stream?    Will Moore (Pyrex TV):  Kanye West because of his creativity and innovation. Locally, T'Ambre 




4. What do you want your Brand/Name to be known for?

Will Moore (Pyrex TV):   I want my brand to be known for a cinematic, raw, and dope product and not being placed in a box.




5. Do you have any shout outs for the people?

Will Moore (Pyrex TV):   I have too many shout outs and  I don't wanna leave no one out.. So I'll just say, shout out to all the talented artists and entertainers that I've worked with, all of my supporters, fans, and everyone on the shore chasing their dreams. "R.I.P.  RAYZ"! Also shout out to my homie Sand, X,  my hood C- Field, Free E, Free Pooh, Free lover and shout  out to the S.P.E.K.T.R.U.M.  Project.




To look Will Moore/Pyrex TV up:

PYREX TV
twitter:@pyrextv
facebook:pyrex tv
instagram:pyrex tv







No comments:

Post a Comment